How to Apply for Community Housing
Taber & District Housing Foundation has 37 Units in Taber, Barnwell, and Vauxhall which provide subsidized housing for Families.
To Apply for Community Housing:
- Download the Application for Community Housing, or pick up at:
- Taber & District Housing Foundation: 5318 48th Avenue, Taber AB
- Read entire application.
- Complete all areas in the application, except for signatures.
- Gather all required documentation.
- Phone to make an appointment with our Placement Officer (403-223-2767, extension 4).
- Bring your application to the appointment. Initial Appointment is approximately 20 minutes.
- You will be contacted if you are approved and then again when there is a vacancy for you.